Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well I did it! I finally got a blog!... be proud everyone. thus the link.. "angietwhereub" I thought it was catchy.
I haven't been writing as much as I would like and I honestly have been too busy to even write down dreams and such. I have always wanted one and I needed some change in my life due to I wanted this year 2010 to be different with new mindsets and new things.
I'll call this the introduction blog with some dreams and just wants I have for this year. SO with that I'm just going to put down 20 things.
ps. no judgement on grammatical and spelling please it's usually because I mean it in that way.

  1. to go deeper in the book Revelations
  2. to cook more
  3. to learn to salsa and waltz
  4. to run 5 miles with out stopping
  5. to learn "rappers delight"
  6. to get into shape
  7. to see God's goodness in my families lives
  8. for my little brother and older sister to have baby :)
  9. to go on a few dates
  10. to live in a house
  11. get a puppy dog
  12. go to New York, California, Kansas City and many more
  13. go over seas
  14. get a tattoo
  15. learn to speak Spanish
  16. spend more time with my family
  17. learn more about the physician recruitment (where I work)
  18. budget better
  19. learn how to do taxes
  20. and last to become more confident in myself and to laugh and smile more.

until next time.

ang:e t.

PS. if anyone wants to help me set up the blog more to my personality please help.

2 comments:

  1. Well... yay yay and yay!!!! So proud you got this up! I can help you personalize it! oh yes i can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope I have a baby or atleast get pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete