Thursday, January 28, 2010

the one with lemon crap

Well if you don't know me you'll soon find out there are certain things I love and cleanses are one of them! Seriously I have done a good amount and the one that I am trying to overcome is the master cleanse. I did 5 days the first time and 7 days the next soooo this time I am going to do the full 10 days which I can not wait I've been prepping my body for the past couple of days and will start it on Saturday.

I love the way my body feels when I do it. Plus as the new year starts I physically and emotionally don't wanna carry around waste. I just feel like we always carry something and I like to start the year right.

You pretty much drink lemonade and I don't like lemonade so things will have to change it to a love of the lemon juice. People may think I'm a little crazy but I can literally say I love doing cleanses.


On another note this past weekend was Awakening and Reformation Tour and I got to go. I never really enjoy conferences and only go to the night services but this one was different for me. I found myself wanting to be there the whole time! so I did. It wasn't like this was my favorite band or that they play my favorite songs but it was just a changing happening and I wanted to be apart of it. Well I really was just praying and I finally was like God I want my dreams again.... there was just a time where I haven't been dreaming and I missed them and sure enuff 2 days of some crazy dreams.

One of them was were there was alot of warfare going on and I certain things were just so clear and some not but I mean it was very much matrix! lol also the crazy thing about it I woke up at 4am and got up got some water and used the restroom and went back to bed and continued my dream right where I left off! which rarely happens to me.
But there is defiantly something brewing and I know God's got big plans for us all....
100days. crap.

until next time

1 comment:

  1. two things... one-your profile pic is so a copy of my old pic, its ok, i know you want to be me and i'm your role model :) two-you should email me ideas of what you want your header/page to look like and I will work on it... it will be awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete